Mar 1, 2015

Diving In...Hands First!

I have issues. (Yes, I know...LOTS!)  But right now, my hands can't stay still. I'm either drawing or knitting or crocheting or on the computer or holding hands. My latest addiction is weaving.

Like every knitter, I have a HUGE yarn stash. Tubs and tubs of yarn. So much yarn that I'll never be able to knit it in my lifetime. (I'm a slow knitter.) I'm also a yarn snob. I love the colors and the squishy softness. Whenever I see something I like, I get it because I just don't know when I might need it but I'll have it for when I do. Logical, right?! I think so.

Last year, my Christmas list included a loom. My mom gave me her half warped, knotted up Schacht 10-inch Cricket Loom and said, "Here, warp it." It's been that way for five years. LOL

Now it's February, and I've had two classes and made four scarves. I LOVE IT!!!!

So I decided to create this blog to follow my adventures in weaving...and my addiction to squishy soft yarn.

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment