Apr 27, 2015

I'm Grounded.


The doctor took away my playthings and all my pretties. :(

He has grounded me from everything I enjoy doing with my hands for a couple of weeks... weaving... knitting... crocheting... drawing... If it involves bending my head over to see what I'm doing; it's a no-no. <pout>

So basically I can spend ALL day surfing the internet, playing on Pinterest, having Netflix marathons, and sleeping. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! splat.

Over on Pinterest I'm known as whimzeenator.
Some of my boards that might be of interest are...
Dream Weaver – woven stuff that I found pretty or interesting or just liked
Plarntopia – Making yarn with fabric, plastic or whatever and making looms
Inkle Dee Doo – Inkle loom stuff
Bag Lady – I think this one has to do with bags... /snort

I've got lots of other boards depending on my addiction of the moment...zentangles, knitting, crochet, cowboys, Texans... poke around, stay awhile, follow me.

Time to start a Netflix marathon... maybe I'll catch up on Scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment